[Gvsig_english] My wish list about Sextante for gvSIG

Alvaro Zabala azabala at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 10:27:19 CET 2007

Hi,

- a Polylines to Polygons tool (such as OpenJUMP's "Polygonize" or
> Kosmo's "Convert closed lines to polygons");

This geoprocess has been developed yet. It will be available in future
versions of gvSIG.

- a warping tool for vector layers (see OpenJump);
> - an affine transform tool for vector layers (see OpenJump);
> - topological tools (not only network topology, see Kosmo);
> - [...]

Actually the gvSIG's topology project is in an advance degree of
development.  This project will include all of these features.

Best regards!!

What is your list?

> Best regards,
> Antonio