[Gvsig_english] - error with oracle spatial

Ing. Andrea Peri andrea.peri at regione.toscana.it
Fri Dec 21 10:11:54 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm new-by to gvSig.
I donwload the last version 1.1 of gvSIG.
And try use it with Windows XP sp2.

I'm testing it with oracle spatial (10g rel 2).

It work pretty well, but.

I have a problem with a specific table (S3_RI05G_CORPO_IDRICO):

I have a table with 3 sdo_geometry field , and this field are not always
  filled often this fields are NULL.
  so when I add the layer I set the limitation clause:
  (RI05_GEOMETRIA_SUP_BAGNATA IS NOT NULL)
  where RI05_GEOMETRIA_SUP_BAGNATA is the sdo_geometry field with some
  NULL values.

  But gvSig report always this error:

  Error al cargar la capa: null
I don't understand where is the problem.

I attach the log of gvSIG.

Any hint is welcome.

Many thx,

Andrea Peri
Regione Toscana
Direzione Generale POLITICHE TERRITORIALI E AMBIENTALI
Settore SERVIZIO GEOGRAFICO REGIONALE
Via di Novoli, 26 - 50127 Firenze
Tel. +0039 055 438.3968