[Gvsig_english] - error with oracle spatial

Diego Guidi diegoguidi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 10:59:46 CET 2007

> I'm new-by to gvSig.
> I donwload the last version 1.1 of gvSIG.
> And try use it with Windows XP sp2.
> I'm testing it with oracle spatial (10g rel 2).
> It work pretty well, but.

Hi Andrea, I'm Diego, and I'm sure that you know me... :)
I've experienced a bug not related to your problem, but that involves
Oracle Spatial export.
Could you try to import some data, from a shapefile or from Spatial
itself, into a layer and then try to export this data into Oracle
Spatial?
In my machine (XP SP2+gvSig1.1), gvSig ask to insert a table name, and
when I press OK nothing happens (in PostGIS export another window
appears, and i could configure the connection parameters).
This problem is discussed here:
http://www.nabble.com/gvSig-e-esportazione-Oracle-to14396818.html
but i need another check before open an issue tracker for gvSig team.
Ciao ;)