[Gvsig_english] Re: [ANTISPAMRT:] Gvsig_internacional Digest, Vol 23, Issue 15

Ing. Andrea Peri andrea.peri at regione.toscana.it
Fri Dec 21 12:11:13 CET 2007

Hi, Diego,
... I remember someone :)

Yes with this patch gvSig the settings are availables.
But there is another error.

gvSig give an error meanwhile export shapefile to oracle.

The account I use has sufficient privileges to create a table with
sdo_geometry, and to write/select a record from the
user_sdo_geom_metadata.
So I don't understand why it report "insufficient privilege".

I think is an error on index.

Perhaps for the SRS used ?

I used EPSG:3003, but Oracle don't know epsg:3003, it know SRID: 82087.

I put the log error in attach.

best Regards,
Andrea.

At 21/12/2007 11:20, you wrote:
>Hello, Diego:
>
>In gvSIG 1.1 there is a misplaced file that causes the problem you
>mention. To solve it, just copy the file:
>
>..\gvSIG_1.1\bin\gvSIG\extensiones\com.iver.cit.gvsig\images\jdbc.png
>
>to this folder:
>
>..\gvSIG_1.1\bin\gvSIG\extensiones\com.iver.cit.gvsig.oracle_spatial\images\

Andrea Peri
Regione Toscana
Direzione Generale POLITICHE TERRITORIALI E AMBIENTALI
Settore SERVIZIO GEOGRAFICO REGIONALE
Via di Novoli, 26 - 50127 Firenze
Tel. +0039 055 438.3968