[Gvsig_english] Re: [ANTISPAMRT:] Gvsig_internacional Digest, Vol 23, Issue 15

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Fri Dec 21 13:00:48 CET 2007

Hello, Andrea.

According to our table of correspondence, Oracle-82087 is EPSG:26591. You can try to use that EPSG code and in a future version of gvSIG we will add EPSG:3003 as a synonym for EPSG:26591.

The next problem in your log file (with a class called OracleWebRowSetXmlWriter) is very strange. I have done step-by-step execution and I think the class "oracle.jdbc.rowset.OracleWebRowSetXmlWriter" should not be instantiated in that part of the code. Maybe you have copied the ojdbc14.jar file in the wrong place? In which folder did you copy it? Have you copied it in more than one place?

Regarding the privileges, you can try to execute this SQL from another  application with the same user to see if you have permission do to it (replace USER with your username):

INSERT INTO ALL_SDO_GEOM_METADATA  ( OWNER, TABLE_NAME, COLUMN_NAME, DIMINFO, SRID )  VALUES ('USER', 'TEST_TABLE', 'GEOMETRY', MDSYS.SDO_DIM_ARRAY( MDSYS.SDO_DIM_ELEMENT ('X', 0, 100, 0.000005 ), MDSYS.SDO_DIM_ELEMENT ('Y', 0, 100, 0.000005 )), NULL )

If that SQL is successful, then you should remove that test row with this SQL:

DELETE FROM ALL_SDO_GEOM_METADATA WHERE OWNER = 'USER' AND TABLE_NAME = 'TEST_TABLE'

Please try it and tell me what happens.

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)