[Gvsig_english] Re: Gvsig_internacional Digest, Vol 23, Issue 16

Ing. Andrea Peri andrea.peri at regione.toscana.it
Fri Dec 21 14:27:06 CET 2007

Hi,

yes I copy it in more than 1 place:

I copy the ojdbc14.jar in 2 places:
extensiones/com.iver.cit.gvsig/lib
extensiones/com.iver.cit.gvsig/drivers/oracle

About the 3003 <-> 82087
There some news:
the epsg:3003 is correspondence to oracle-82087  both refer to
greenwich, meanwhile 26591 refer to Rome.
Plus, the EPSG consortium has deprecate the 26591 definition , and is
not present in the last version of EPSG codes.

Actually we are using EPSG:3003.

aboout the:
>Regarding the privileges, you can try to execute this SQL from
>another  application with the same user to see if you have
>permission do to it (replace USER with your username):
>
>INSERT INTO ALL_SDO_GEOM_METADATA  ( OWNER, TABLE_NAME, COLUMN_NAME,
>DIMINFO, SRID )  VALUES ('USER', 'TEST_TABLE', 'GEOMETRY',
>MDSYS.SDO_DIM_ARRAY( MDSYS.SDO_DIM_ELEMENT ('X', 0, 100, 0.000005 ),
>MDSYS.SDO_DIM_ELEMENT ('Y', 0, 100, 0.000005 )), NULL )

My account can write using USER_SDO_GEOM_METADATA but cannot write
using ALL_SDO_GEOM:METADATA,
because it has not  the privilege to write using the ALL_SDO_GEOM:METADATA.
But is wrong use the ALL... view.

The correct way is using the USER_SDO_GEOM_METADATA that use a
stored-proc. that write on a subview of it (and give the right to do that)

ps:
using the USER_SDO:GEOM:METADATA the fields are the same of the
ALL_..., except for the USER fields that (obviously) is not necessary.

Best Regards,
Andrea.

At 21/12/2007 13:32, you wrote:
>Hello, Andrea.
>
>According to our table of correspondence, Oracle-82087 is
>EPSG:26591. You can try to use that EPSG code and in a future
>version of gvSIG we will add EPSG:3003 as a synonym for EPSG:26591.
>
>The next problem in your log file (with a class called
>OracleWebRowSetXmlWriter) is very strange. I have done step-by-step
>execution and I think the class
>"oracle.jdbc.rowset.OracleWebRowSetXmlWriter" should not be
>instantiated in that part of the code. Maybe you have copied the
>ojdbc14.jar file in the wrong place? In which folder did you copy
>it? Have you copied it in more than one place?
>
>Regarding the privileges, you can try to execute this SQL from
>another  application with the same user to see if you have
>permission do to it (replace USER with your username):
>
>INSERT INTO ALL_SDO_GEOM_METADATA  ( OWNER, TABLE_NAME, COLUMN_NAME,
>DIMINFO, SRID )  VALUES ('USER', 'TEST_TABLE', 'GEOMETRY',
>MDSYS.SDO_DIM_ARRAY( MDSYS.SDO_DIM_ELEMENT ('X', 0, 100, 0.000005 ),
>MDSYS.SDO_DIM_ELEMENT ('Y', 0, 100, 0.000005 )), NULL )
>
>If that SQL is successful, then you should remove that test row with this SQL:
>
>DELETE FROM ALL_SDO_GEOM_METADATA WHERE OWNER = 'USER' AND
>TABLE_NAME = 'TEST_TABLE'
>
>Please try it and tell me what happens.

Andrea Peri
Regione Toscana
Direzione Generale POLITICHE TERRITORIALI E AMBIENTALI
Settore SERVIZIO GEOGRAFICO REGIONALE
Via di Novoli, 26 - 50127 Firenze
Tel. +0039 055 438.3968