[Gvsig_english] Re: Gvsig_internacional Digest, Vol 23, Issue 18

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Mon Dec 24 14:00:56 CET 2007

Hello,

"Is useful to have even a textarea to write a specific sql query to do somethink on the fly."

There is already a text area to write a SQL restriction when you open an Oracle table. That's not what you mean? In which other moment would you like to enter a restriction? Was it a suggestion or a praise? (= è un suggerimento o un elogio?)

"So I think is better to do a "select distinct ..." when the layer is on a DB."

Thank you. We're going to investigate in which part of gvSIG we should add the expression SELECT DISTINCT...

Regards

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)
Tlf.: 96.351.06.12 -- Fax: 96.351.09.68