[Gvsig_english] Re: Gvsig_internacional Digest, Vol 23, Issue 18

Andrea Peri andrea.peri at regione.toscana.it
Mon Dec 24 16:35:22 CET 2007

>There is already a text area to write a SQL restriction when you open an Oracle table. That's not what you mean? In which other moment would you like to
>enter a restriction? Was it a suggestion or a praise? (= è un suggerimento o un elogio?)

When you add a layer from a DB
you show the list and ask for an option limitation sql, but only for an existing table and only for it.

But if I need to insert a new query like for example:

select ... from table1, table2 where ..... order by ... etc

I cannot do it.

>Thank you. We're going to investigate in which part of gvSIG we should add the expression SELECT DISTINCT...

properties of a layer -> symbology -> unique values -> classification field -> select the field and add ll.

Best Regards,

Andrea.