[Gvsig_english] Tables and gvSIG

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Wed Feb 28 14:39:53 CET 2007

Dear list/developers,
gvSIG offers the possibility to copy/paste tables within the projectmanager dialogue. Tables can be renamed, but the copied table does not appear in my filesystem - is a copied table only a virtual table? Can it be exported somehow?
Second question: a field calculator would be very nice to have in gvSIG. Is something comparable planned for gvSIG (field calculator would enable the user to perform updates to the table, like fielda = 10*fieldb)?

I would greatly appreciate if someone could comment these questions.

Best regards,
Wolfgang