[Gvsig_english] labels along line theme - possible

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Wed Feb 28 15:42:59 CET 2007

Hi Jaume, list.
thank you for your comment. Your right, labeling works - also for line themes. Great!
The only thing that remains for me is the following: when labeling the streets of my theme, some labels do overlap. In ArcView, there was an option "Remove overlapping labels" - to my knowlegde, this option is also available in UNM Mapserver. Would it be possible to integrate this into gvSIG? Alternatively, it would also be possible to remove some labels by hand in the "map"-dialogue. For this, it would be necessary to be able to "simplify" the view itself (this opion is already available for the legend, I think).
What's your opinion on this?

Best regards,
Wolfgang

-------- Original-Nachricht --------