[Gvsig_english] labels along line theme - possible

jaume dominguez faus jaume.dominguez at iver.es
Wed Feb 28 15:27:48 CET 2007

Hi, Wolfgang. I'm not sure about what are your purposes, but label
features is possible with gvSIG. Just right click in the layer at the
Table of contents (the list in the left corner of the view) and select
Properties. A window will pop up. Go to the legend tab and select the
labeling option. You'll find there some options to label your features.
This will work for every feature of any type in the layer.

Hope to be helpful,
salut!

En/na Wolfgang Qual ha escrit:

--