[Gvsig_english] Classification process

Damien Corpataux damien.corpataux at camptocamp.com
Tue Jan 16 14:22:13 CET 2007

Hello list!

I'm currently working on the thematic mapping area of gvSIG in order to
enhance it with other thematics (charts, proportional symbols, lines and
flowcharts).

To get started I would like you to list the packages and classes that
are involved in the choropleth rendering process (including
classification and color/palette management).

This would help me to save time by digging directly into the right
directing.

Thanks a lot!

Damien Corpataux

--
ATTENTION nous avons changé de numéros de téléphone
PLEASE pay attention to our new phone numbers