[Gvsig_english] again about batch processing

Victor Olaya volaya at unex.es
Tue Jul 3 10:44:26 CEST 2007

Giovanni,

It is not possible at the moment, but the command-line shel will be finished (more or less) for the foss4g2007 conference. That is the reason why I wrote that in the abstract.

However, I plan to release an update of the SEXTANTE package by the end of the week, and it will include a beta version of the command-line shell.

Thanks for your interest

Regards.

Victor Olaya Ferrero
UNEX