[Gvsig_english] Greetings to the AGIT-team of gvSIG

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Thu Jul 5 14:58:52 CEST 2007

Hi list,
I am just back from the AGIT in Salzburg/Austria. Of course, I visited the
gvSIG-booth and threw a short glance at the coming version of gvSIG. Good
work, developers! I am really looking forward to seeing this version
(including field calculator!) installed on my computer. Unfortunately, I was
not yet able to get the live-dvd running (alway get an error message: out of
range), but I'll give it another try. gvSIG rocks!

All the best,
Wolfgang