[Gvsig_english] Greetings to the AGIT-team of gvSIG

jaume dominguez faus jaume.dominguez at iver.es
Tue Jul 10 08:32:24 CEST 2007

Hi Wolfgang, how are you?

I would ask you to send us the log file in the /user_home/gvSIG folder,
but maybe this does not make any sense if you are running from a
liveDVD. So, if you don't mind you could run gvSIG by invoking the
command from the command line, you'll see then the log in the screen. I
am suprised since the dvd worked everywhere I tried it so, in my opinion
the cause should be any kind of device incompatibility or so with that
Knoppix and your computer. Anyway the log will help us.

Hope to see you soon!

En/na Wolfgang Qual ha escrit: