[Gvsig_english] Geocodification in gvSIG

Price NJANDA p.njanda at alkante.com
Fri Jul 6 16:02:42 CEST 2007

Hi Miguel,

In France the addressing system is as follow:

- number
- street type
- street name
- postal code
- town

here is an exemple:

5, boulevard de la liberté - 35000 Rennes

==> In some cases were there could be more than one building at the
salme number, an alphabet letter will be used to differentiate the
buildings then youy could have something like:

31 A rue des landelles- 35 510 Cesson Sévigné

==> Sometimes, there are what we call in french "des lieudits" (in thing
the correct translation in english could be locality). These are
localities where more than one building is adressed at. There is no
numbre in this case.
Then you will something like:
Le chene Noel, 35 520 Melesse

Last but not least, my professional adress as follow :-)

best regards

--
Price NJANDA