[Gvsig_english] Geocodification in gvSIG

Marcel St-Germain pvmstg at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 6 23:47:09 CEST 2007

Hi Miguel,

In Québec oups, Canada the system is something like this.

Number, Street type, Street name, side (est, west, north, south if
require) in french in english Number, Street name, street type, side

Town, Province
Canada
Postal code in the format LNL NLN (N-number, L=Letter)

So something like
200, Boul. René-Lévesque O
Montréal, QC
H2Z 1X4