[Gvsig_english] Plugin uninstaller

Simone Casciaroli simone.casciaroli at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 11:04:59 CEST 2007

Hi list,
I would to point out to gvSig developers that some plugin (surely
Pilot raster and geoBD extension) install the jar to uninstall the
plugin with name unistall.jar. This means that if you first install
Pilot raster and then the geoBD extension the second uninstaller
overwrite the first.
I don't try other plugin but I think that this is a common bug.
However change the default name is very simple, you need to only add
this element
<uninstaller name="name_plugin_uninstaller.jar" write="yes" />
to the tag info of izpack-config.
Regards

Simone