[Gvsig_english] Question regarding join/link function of gvSIG 1.0.2 (nearly solved)

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Thu Jun 14 14:22:31 CEST 2007

Hi list,
I found out the reason for this problem: the two key-columns were of different
field types (integer and double). GvSIG seems to recognize this - therefore,
there is no possibility to perform the join. Well, this is a case for a new
functionality, the field calculator...
The problem is that the numeric field of the join-table (which was created in
openoffice) is interpreted by gvSIG as field type double, not integer (and I
do not know how to define this in openoffice).

Best regards,
Wolfgang

Am Donnerstag 14 Juni 2007 pH:18:13 nachmittags/abends schrieben Sie: