[Gvsig_english] gvSIG eclipse plugin

Jorge Sanz jsanz at prodevelop.es
Wed Jun 20 13:31:40 CEST 2007

Nop, "G"vsig is "N"ot "U"nix!! ;)

but gvSIG is GPLed software, you know...

Maybe is not developed like other Free Software projects as GNU ones (and it's pretty younger) but you've to be sure that the code and related materials already available are FREE.

Having a public CVS is not a requisite for a free software project, it helps, but it's not necessary at all.

That really makes a "good" Free Software (IMHO) is a big community of individuals talking about a problem or necessity to resolve. The way is resolved is something that can be improved, of course, and I'm sure gvSIG team listens carefully what the community request.

Regards.

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas
Ingeniero en Geodesia y Cartografía
Prodevelop S.L. - Valencia - España
Tlf.:  96.351.06.12 - Fax:   96.351.09.68
jsanz[en]prodevelop[punto]es
http://www.prodevelop.es