[Gvsig_english] gvSIG and Oracle Spatial Database

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Mon Mar 5 16:44:33 CET 2007

Hi Manuel,
I really appreciate the work of gvSIG-developers. Sounds really promising, as
an option for oracle layers would be cruical for us. Regarding scripts: are
there already some more scripts available? I am not a programmer, but I
think, sometimes it is quite easy to modify existing scripts (I remeber
Avenue for ArcView... ;).