[Gvsig_english] gvSIG::who is using this software??

Price NJANDA p.njanda at alkante.com
Mon Mar 5 18:30:57 CET 2007

Hi Wolfgang,

ALKANTE is an IT and GIS consultancy group based in France. We've been
experiencing Free and opensource technologies for some years (linux,
php, postgis, mysql)
We are collaborating with gvSIG Project to promote this software in
french speaking areas.
We have recently provide a French documentation (user guide) for gvSIG.

Best regards

Wolfgang Qual a écrit :
> Hi list,
> I would find it interesting to know, how many people and what organisations
> are working with gvSIG. I work as an employee at the Department of Health and
> Environment, City of Munich. As the City Council has decided to migrate all
> Desktop Computers to Linux (Debian), we are looking for an
> opensource-replacement of ArcView (3.2). I only got a short glimpse on gvSIG,
> but what I saw was already quite promising!
>
> What about you? I would be grateful for some more comments..
>
> Best regards,
> Wolfgang

Price NJANDA
ALKANTE SAS