[Gvsig_english] gvSIG::who is using this software??

Guillaume Moreau guillaume.moreau at ec-nantes.fr
Tue Mar 6 13:29:22 CET 2007

hello,

a French manual ? I wish it was available for everyone ! Do you plan
to make it avalaible for the gvSIG community. That would definitely
help developping the French users community.

Regards,

Guillaume Moreau

Le 5 mars 07 à 18:30, Price NJANDA a écrit :

> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> ALKANTE is an IT and GIS consultancy group based in France. We've
> been experiencing Free and opensource technologies for some years
> (linux, php, postgis, mysql)
> We are collaborating with gvSIG Project to promote this software in
> french speaking areas.
> We have recently provide a French documentation (user guide) for
> gvSIG.
>
> Best regards
>

> Wolfgang Qual a écrit :
>> Hi list,
>> I would find it interesting to know, how many people and what
>> organisations are working with gvSIG. I work as an employee at the
>> Department of Health and Environment, City of Munich. As the City
>> Council has decided to migrate all Desktop Computers to Linux
>> (Debian), we are looking for an opensource-replacement of ArcView
>> (3.2). I only got a short glimpse on gvSIG, but what I saw was
>> already quite promising!
>>
>> What about you? I would be grateful for some more comments..
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Wolfgang

> Price NJANDA
> ------------------------------------
> ALKANTE SAS
> Architecte-Urbaniste DEIAU
> Ingénieur SIG
> 31A, rue des Landelles
> 35 510 Cesson-Sévigné
> Bur: + 33 (0) 2 99 22 25 70
> mobile : + 33 (0) 6 61 67 39 88
> fax : + 33 (0) 2 99 32 12 76

Guillaume Moreau

École Centrale de Nantes / Département Informatique et Mathématiques
Tel : (+33) 240 37 68 47 - Fax : (+33) 240 37 25 78
CERMA CNRS UMR 1563 / FR 2488 "Institut de Recherche Sciences et
Techniques de la Ville"