[Gvsig_english] Raster pilot and CRS (Cordinate Reference System) extensions are now available in gvSIG

César Martínez Izquierdo cesar.martinez at iver.es
Tue Mar 6 09:49:54 CET 2007

Hi! It seems that gdal library that we included was not compatible with
you system's stdc++.

We'll solve this problem on next gvSIG version (1.0.2) which will be
available really soon.

In the meantime, you can get the libstc++ version we use, and copy it on
"gvSIG_1.0/libs" directory.

I can mail you this library, or you can get it following the following
steps:

- Download the .deb package from
http://packages.ubuntu.com/breezy/base/libstdc++6

- Create a directory:
$ mkdir targetdir

- Extract the package there:
$ dpkg --extract libstdc++6_4.0.1-4ubuntu9_i386.deb targetdir
(you may get an error here, but you can safely ignore it)

- Copy the lib:
$ cp targetdir/usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6 "$HOME"/gvSIG_1.0/libs

(replace "gvSIG_1.0" with the directory in which you installed gvSIG).

OK, you are done!

Regards,

  César

--