[Gvsig_english] Wish for a new function: Export tables!

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Tue Mar 13 10:20:01 CET 2007

Hi developers,
it would be great, if gvSIG would provide a funtionality to export tables.
This is important for me, as I would like (have to) export results of
join-operations as a new table. Either dbf and text seem to be necessary.

By the way, I would be even happier, if gvSIG would allow me to export a
shapefile with a joined table into another shapefile, so that the join would
become *permanent*.

I would really appreciat e your comments on this.
All the best,
Wolfgang