[Gvsig_english] Can I create custom symbols?

jaume dominguez faus jaume.dominguez at iver.es
Tue Mar 13 15:45:58 CET 2007

Again, I'll try to send a message to the list. Hopefully with sucess ( :-( )

Symbols in gvSIG are being refactored. I is scheduled for the 1.1
version to have a much more versatile symbol sets and also a symbol
editor. The new symbols include point, line, polygon, text, chart, 3D,
multishape symbol types... And each one of those types will have a set
of symbols that will allow the user to combine them to get some more
complex and sophisticated ones. Define new symbols from bitmap files
will be possible too (not only for points).

With the refactoring, we will also give advanced support for labeling
(overlaping, duplicate labels) and for more different legend kinds.

regards

En/na Wolfgang Qual ha escrit: