[Gvsig_english] wish: (extended) field statistics

erwan bocher erwan.bocher at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 20:57:46 CEST 2007

Hi,

Currently we are working on a new version of GDBMS with Fernando Gonzales
Cortes the original developer.  The new version will be full SQL 92
compliant and it will integrate many functionalities for spatial and
statistical analysis.  In first step GDBMS will be decoupled from gvSIG. In
the future, if gvSIG team seems that it can be integrated in the roadmap we
will be happy to synchronize our developments.

Kenavo

R1.