[Gvsig_english] Add extension preferences to gvSig Preferences's Window

Simone Casciaroli simone.casciaroli at corenet.it
Fri Mar 30 11:44:05 CEST 2007

Hi list,
I began to develop some extension to gvSig but I am not yet practical with
extension mechanism.
I would like to know if it's possible to create a new section of gvSIG's
Preferences's window to allow the user to  customise  the configuration
option of an extension.
I hope it's possible to create this "customisation" without modify the gvSIG
core program library but using extension mechanism.
Waiting for your response I thank you for your work.

--
Simone Casciaroli
Core Soluzioni Informatiche S.r.l.