[Gvsig_english] Building from src [was: Adding WFS layers & visualizing WFS requests]

Michael Lutz michael.lutz at jrc.it
Mon Nov 5 16:54:28 CET 2007

Thanks, Pablo.

I'm having some problems with compiling the sources in eclipse. I had to
correct quite a number of build paths (mainly pointing to jars in the
libCq CMS for java/lib folder and to libRemoteServices/remote-clients.jar).

But I still have some remaining build path errors - all related to
cms.jar, which I could not find in the src archive. Could you tell me
where I can find this jar?

Cheers,
Michael