[Gvsig_english] Error trying to open ECW files - log attached :-)

Paolo e-paul at tiscalinet.it
Fri Nov 23 09:26:18 CET 2007

Sorry, here's the log :-)

Hi,
thanks for your reply. Actually I've tried and open other .ecw files, and I've
found out that GvSig can open some of them.
So I assume it's a problem with my .ecw files rather than with GvSig.

I attach the log file from my last session with GvSig.

Now I'd like to try and open the "broken" .ecw file with a different
application to check if they are ok. Could you point me to a free application
I could use to open and verify my files?

I could make the .ecw files available for you to download (huge files) if you
want to check them yourself.

Thanks for your help
Paolo

--