[Gvsig_english] problem when opening an existing project by another user other than the one who created it

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Fri Nov 23 13:17:41 CET 2007

Hi list,
a strange problem appeared: I created a simple project with some shapefiles and some oracle spatial layers, saved the project file and closed the program. Afterwards, my colleague tried to open that project, but the message appeared: Shapefiles A and B cannot be opened and will be removed from the project. The oracle spatial layers are loaded without a problem.
However, I am still able to see all the layers! I really don't get it, as it is possible to manually load the shapefiles into the project (on the computer of my colleague). No idea, what's happening. Therefore, I attach the logfile from the other computer.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance and best regards,
Wolfgang