[Gvsig_english] problem when opening an existing project by another user other than the one who created it

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Sat Nov 24 14:40:29 CET 2007

Hi list,
maybe I have found the problem (but I am not sure). The gvp-file and the shapefiles are stored on a smbfs-mounted server (files have to be accessed by linux and windows machines). I will check this with our IT-team. I have to apologize that wrote to this list, before starting to think of an "external" problem. Well, I'll keep you all informed ...

Best regards. Have a nice weekend.
Wolfgang

-------- Original-Nachricht --------