[Gvsig_english] Development of gvSIG::status of a possible chart-extension

Olivier ERTZ olivier.ertz at heig-vd.ch
Thu Nov 29 09:34:15 CET 2007

Hi all,
Jaume, you shoot quicker then me ;-) well, yes, we are reaching an
interesting phase, but there is still some work to be done so it can be
delivered to the community. Currently it's a "standalone app" that fits
better specific needs of our client.
A 1st video is available here :
http://carthema.iict.ch/carthema5-trac/browser/testcases/documentation/video/demoCT5.ogg

Nonetheless, as Jaume stated, we will try some merge asap.
We will keep you in touch,
Olivier

--
Olivier ERTZ