[Gvsig_english] gvSIG and Export to Oracle. Some questions....

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Tue Oct 2 17:20:07 CEST 2007

Hello, Wolfgang:

I'm afraid gvSIG 1.1 has been published with a little mistake regarding the name of a particular icon file. Unfortunately, that mistake aborts the exporting process. If you add the attached file "jdbc.png" to this folder:

<GVSIG_FOLDER>\bin\gvSIG\extensiones\com.iver.cit.gvsig.oracle_spatial\images\

the "export to Oracle" option should work properly.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)
Tlf.: 96.351.06.12 -- Fax: 96.351.09.68