[Gvsig_english] gvSIG and Export to Oracle. Some questions....

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Thu Oct 4 16:43:20 CEST 2007

Hello Juan,
I added the image file and it worked. Very good work! Metadata (extent,
coordinate system etc.) is generated automatically - great. The only question
that remains for me is the following: do I have the possibility to specify
another extent (a standard one) than the one of the view? Can I modify the
metadata-information? I would be grateful for a hint...

Best regards,
Wolfgang

Am Dienstag 02 Oktober 2007 pH:20:17 nachmittags/abends schrieb Juan Lucas
Dominguez Rubio: