[Gvsig_english] find distances between point themes

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Thu Oct 11 16:24:11 CEST 2007

Hi Alvaro,
I tried this, but an error occured:

null com.iver.cit.gvsig.geoprocess.core.fmap.GeoprocessException: Error al
procesar los datos durante un spatial join
com.iver.cit.gvsig.geoprocess.impl.spatialjoin.fmap.SpatialJoinGeoprocess$SpatialJoinMonitorableTask.run(Unknown
Source)
com.iver.utiles.swing.threads.MonitorableDecoratorMainFirst.run(MonitorableDecoratorMainFirst.java:152)
com.iver.andami.PluginServices$1.construct(PluginServices.java:400)
com.iver.utiles.swing.threads.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:108)
java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) null java.lang.NullPointerException:
null
com.iver.cit.gvsig.fmap.drivers.shp.IndexedShpDriver.getPositionForRecord(IndexedShpDriver.java:858)
com.iver.cit.gvsig.fmap.drivers.shp.IndexedShpDriver.getShape(IndexedShpDriver.java:352)
com.iver.cit.gvsig.fmap.layers.VectorialFileAdapter.getShape(VectorialFileAdapter.java:165)
com.iver.cit.gvsig.geoprocess.impl.spatialjoin.fmap.SpatialJoinGeoprocess$SpatialJoinMonitorableTask.run(Unknown
Source)
com.iver.utiles.swing.threads.MonitorableDecoratorMainFirst.run(MonitorableDecoratorMainFirst.java:152)
com.iver.andami.PluginServices$1.construct(PluginServices.java:400)
com.iver.utiles.swing.threads.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:108)
java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Is there something I have to care about? The handbook (1.0) is very good, but
it would be even better, if some more detailed information on geoprocessing
(esp. spatial join: what is possible, how is it done) would be given there.
Sometimes, I am fishing in the dark.... ;)

Best regards,
Wolfgang