[Gvsig_english] grab xy-coordinates from view using a script?

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Fri Oct 19 09:37:52 CEST 2007

Hi list,
I am looking for a a way to get coordinates from a certain point in the view (under mouse pointer)? These two values should be copied into the clipboard, as I need to insert them into another table. Could this be done using a script? Any ideas are appreciated. At the moment, this work is done as follows: look at the map, write down coordinates on a piece of paper and then write coordinates into that special table. This is not really handy.

Regards && thanks.
Wolfgang