[Gvsig_english] sextante

pvmstg pvmstg at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 23:47:03 CEST 2007

Hi list,

I'm on osX 10,4,10.  I installe gvsig in my application folder.  It's
work fine... At least at preliminairy test.  I try to install
sextante.  Unfortunately,  autodetech dosen't work and when I try
manually, gvsig in my application folder is in grey.  So impossible
to link it.

What I find strange it's that no gvsig program is install.  With the
install only a gvsig folder is create in my user account with 2 xml
file.  To access gvsig I have to put the install in my application
folder.  At start a new window open.. with gvsig... Maybe it's the
way gvsig work... the install also the program.... strange.  Maybe
it's why sextante doesn't find gvsig or maybe sextante can't be use
with osX (hope not).

Also.I try to go inside the bundle to locate gvsig. I copy it and
change the place of it.  Double clic start the program without the
install past (only one icon in the dock).  After that I try to link
sextante to it... without result also.

Any help will be welcome.

Marcel