[Gvsig_english] osX

pvmstg pvmstg at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 23 13:18:55 CEST 2007

Hi Hoanqui,

Now I understand.  Maybe for osX , next release, you can change the
name by removing install suffix.  It's make confusion.  In osX, some
program have and install others not.  The right way is to indicate
drag to the application folder.  Most use dmg disk and when open they
already have a sortcut to application folder.

For sextante I will wait for the osX version.  For now I use arcmap 9
and arview 3 (yes pc only and it's why gvsig is so important to
replace them).  I just check gvsig once and then to see when it will
be usefull to make map.  For now, as I can see, it's lack verry basic
functions to be use in map making.  Scaling text for annotation to
follow view scale, Point, line and area sybolisation with
customisation (like in arcmap) and finaly a grid with the ability to
show in the same time utm, ddmmss, and blocs (like A1, B2 etc).

Thanks the developper for theirs fast and good work.

Regards

Marcel