[Gvsig_english] osX

pvmstg pvmstg at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 23 13:44:09 CEST 2007

Hi,

Many, like me are just end user.  At least on mac, we are more the
type click and work.  If I understand correctly you have and install
and inside the install you have the program.  Maybe it's why in just
clicking each time in the install two icon show in the toolbar and
only one when I check inside the bundle and see and other gvsig icon
who only show one icon in the toolbar.  So because most user whon't
check inside a budle maybe the best solution for osX is to separe the
prerequired files and the gvsig program itself.  Clic once on the
prerequire and after drag the program in the application folder.

Marcel

Thanks again