[Gvsig_english] osX

Mijail hmijail at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 13:58:29 CEST 2007

We certainly don't expect users to look inside the bundle, as you
did. Users are only supposed to download the application and double-
click it.

The user does not need to worry about prerrequisites and
installation. The app will do the right thing by itself: install if
needed, or run gvSIG if not. Just use it like any other Mac application.

Regards.