[Gvsig_english] Helping with translations

evangelia kappa evkappa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 20:46:05 CEST 2007

Hello there!

I have volunteered myself too to help with the greek translation and we have
agreed with Salvador Bayarri -when we met at the foss4g- to start some time
soon :) i thought it is something very positive from the users' end as there
is not much else i could help with developing wise.. am not one of the smart
guys (=developers) u see.. heh!

good to get more people involved ;)

all best!

--
E.V.A.N.G.E.L.I.A.: Electronic Versatile Android Normally for Galactic
Exploration, Learning and Immediate Assassination