[Gvsig_english] Helping with translations

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Fri Oct 26 14:06:40 CEST 2007

Hi Evangelia,

a volunteer started to translate gvSIG to greek language some time ago
but we weren't able to contact her after it. We are going to extract all
the strings to translate to greek language and I'll send them to you
with an application for translate them easily.

Thank you very much for your interest.
Best regards,
                Mario Carrera