[Gvsig_english] Helping with translations

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Wed Oct 31 08:01:34 CET 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-30 at 09:53 -0700, Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> Thanks Miguel,
> I look forward to helping when I get some more time.
>
> Do you also use country codes - like en-us and en-uk?  Either way,
> between Chris, Tim and I, we will make sure that you get the 'correct'
> kind of English (UK) by default :)

That you can be sure of!  If there is a way to support country codes
though, that would be great.  As any English speaker outside USA will
tell you <grin>, there's many different versions of English.  The
differences are sometimes subtle, sometimes subtle as a sledgehammer,
but either way people can be quite sensitive to them.

Regards,
Tim