[Gvsig_english] 3rd gvSIG Conference. Communication proposals deadline.

Manuel Madrid madrid_man at gva.es
Thu Sep 6 12:52:02 CEST 2007

Dear users and developers,

We remind you that we are now expecting communication proposals for the
3rd gvSIG Conference (Valencia, 14th-16th November 2007). The deadline
is September 21st.

You just have to send an abstract to contacto-jornadas-gvsig at gva.es and
the scientific committee will evaluate it to be in the conference programme.

There are two types of communications: presentation and poster.

The communications have to be preferably related to the gvSIG project
and the following issues will be also be considered in the evaluation:

     * Innovation.
     * Usefulness for the GIS community.
     * Usefulness for the free open source community.

Rules for the presentation of papers:
http://www.jornadasgvsig.gva.es/index.php?id=comunicaciones&L=2

We expect your participation.
Regards,