[Gvsig_english] gvsig and symbols::a wish: additional point symbols from truetype fonts?

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Thu Sep 6 16:46:02 CEST 2007

Hi list,
more point symbols should be available - it would be good, to enable the user
to create symbols from symbolic fonts (true type symbols, I know this from a
software with E...)
I think, no point symbols are available in 1.1 at the moment. What will change
with the new version?
Another thing that comes to my mind, when thinking about symbols: Graduated
symbols would also nice to have (different sizes of point symbols, different
line thickness for line themes)

Greetings from Bavaria,
Wolfgang