[Gvsig_english] save as raster

Benoit Véler b.veler at laposte.net
Wed Sep 26 18:19:34 CEST 2007

Hello to all,

	and thanks for this good mailing list and this good software for
cartography.
	I have just installed the 1.1 version, and I am not successfull yet in
using the 'save as raster' tool.
	In the window 'register the georeferenced raster',I cannot manage to have
the button 'accept' activated, although I give a name to my future image.
I start from a .ecw image already georeferenced, and I would like to
obtain a .tif or .jpg with a little bit less resolution.
	where is there the mistake i am making ?...

	sincerely,

	Benoit
--
Benoit Véler