[Gvsig_english] Printing

Greening, Bruce BGreening at pb.com.au
Thu Apr 10 09:11:04 CEST 2008

I am having a couple of problems with printing to A0 size sheet

*	Size of printing of labels is much smaller than shown on screen
*	While the map fits on the template in qvsig, when I print it out
it is larger than the paper and I therefore loose the right hand edge
and bottom of the printout

Are there any solutions to this or do I just need to experiment until I
get something that works for my PC/Printer combination

______________________________________
Bruce L Greening

Project Manager
National Services Rail Team Leader (Perth)

PB
1 Alvan Street
PO Box 1232
Subiaco WA 6904
AUSTRALIA

Direct: +61(0)8 9489 9756
Mobile: +61(0)415 513 622
Fax: +61(0)8 9380 4060
Email: bgreening at pb.com.au

www.pbworld.com

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments ("this message") may contain confidential information for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized use, disclosure, viewing, copying, alteration,
dissemination or distribution of, or reliance on this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, or you are not an authorized recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to
this message, delete this message and all copies from your e-mail system and destroy any printed copies.