[Gvsig_english] Printing

Jordi Grimalt grimalt_jor at gva.es
Fri Apr 11 12:43:44 CEST 2008

Hi Bruce:

     At these moments, we have some problems with the prints options.
Try to print the A0 wiht a low quality, in map/prepare page.

     About the problem with the size of labels to print, which was the
measure units that you checked, pixels or meters?

Cheers,

Greening, Bruce escribió:

> I am having a couple of problems with printing to A0 size sheet
>
> ·       Size of printing of labels is much smaller than shown on screen
>
> ·       While the map fits on the template in qvsig, when I print it
> out it is larger than the paper and I therefore loose the right hand
> edge and bottom of the printout
>
> Are there any solutions to this or do I just need to experiment until
> I get something that works for my PC/Printer combination
>
> ______________________________________
> Bruce L Greening
>
> Project Manager
> National Services Rail Team Leader (Perth)
>
> PB
>
> 1 Alvan Street
>
> PO Box 1232
>
> Subiaco WA 6904
>
> AUSTRALIA
>
> Direct: +61(0)8 9489 9756
> Mobile: +61(0)415 513 622
> Fax: +61(0)8 9380 4060
> Email: bgreening at pb.com.au
>
> www.pbworld.com
>
> ___________________________
> NOTICE: This communication and any attachments ("this message") may
> contain confidential information for
> the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized use,
> disclosure, viewing, copying, alteration,
> dissemination or distribution of, or reliance on this message is
> strictly prohibited. If you have received this
> message in error, or you are not an authorized recipient, please
> notify the sender immediately by replying to
> this message, delete this message and all copies from your e-mail
> system and destroy any printed copies.

Jordi Grimalt Ivars.
Proyecto gvSIG
Conselleria de Infraestructuras y Transportes (GVA).
Valencia (Spain)