[Gvsig_english] Graticules

Agustin Diez Castillo adiez at uv.es
Thu Apr 24 09:42:45 CEST 2008

In sextante you can find a module that is called Create Graticule. The
result can be lines, polygons or points. There is a video [1] showing
the process. The audio is Spanish but menus are in English. go
sextante -- Tools for vector layers -- create graticule.
http://mmedia.uv.es/buildhtml?lang=es_ES&user=adiez&name=crear_cuadricula.flv